About Ice Sliding Option One £2295.00:
Welcome to the paradise of the winter drifters. Experience in our weekend training exciting winter drifting exercises, new vehicles and the breathtaking scenery of Swedish Lapland. Our specially developed training concept in coordination with a nice supporting program will make this weekend an unforgettable experience. Be there!
Specially for the this training a lake is prepared near the small town of Malå, embedded in the endless expanse and natural scenery of Swedish Lapland.
We designed and developed our rally course and our ice tracks ourselves. Always with the claim to offer you the perfect driving experience.
- Friday. Flight/travel from your preferred departure point and transfer Arvidsjaur-Malå, 3 hours ice-training and dinner at the hotel
- Saturday. Full ice training with lunch in the Swedish tepee and experience dinner Salmon barbecue on the mountain in a traditional Swedish wooden hut with a unique view of Malå
- Sunday. Ice training with lunch in the Swedish tepee and dinner in the hotel, rally night training with special stage
- Monday . Morning at leisure, transfer to your departure location (where required) then your journey home if you so wish.
About Ice Sliding Option Two £2695.00 (Advanced):
More winter drift is not possible. In our intensive training you will experience more than 18 exciting winter drift exercises in the new Subaru WRX STI MJ18. Drift on perfectly prepared, 8 km long Ice Tracks in the breathtaking scenery of Swedish Lapland. Combine a unique nature experience and a driving experience of the master class!
Get off at one – in one of our new Subaru WRX STI MJ18 with 300 hp or a Seat Leon Cupra 300 all-wheel drive and differential locks, equipped with 1,600 handverklebten spikes on each vehicle. A driving experience that you will not forget so fast…..
- Monday. Flight/travel from your departure point and transfer Arvidsjaur-Malå, 3 hours ice-training and dinner at the hotel
- Tuesday. Continuous intensive ice training with typical Swedish lunch in the tipi and 3-course menu in the hotel
- Wednesday . Morning ice training and rally taxi, afternoon transfer and return journey home if you so wish.